All Drivetrain & Brake Parts
The L05A-RF resin brake pad with cooling fins from Shimano for Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105 and GRX 2-piston flat-mount disc brakes has a better wear resistance than previous models. With easily assessable braking force for a smooth and silent braking process.
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Prevents pads from becoming dislodged from pistons when transported without rotor inserted in caliper - Sold (10) per bag
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag - Sold individually
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
$2.00 - $2.50
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Magura olives (compression ferrule) bag/20 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes. - Compatible with Campagnolo H11 brake/shift levers
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Preload collar for adjusting tension on bottom bracket bearings - For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
$4.50 - $24.00
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
$5.00 $60.00 92% Off
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
$6.00 - $10.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- All Yokozuna cables have high-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Stainless: high-quality die-drawn stainless steel cable - Standard: Sn50/tin-plated - Made in Japan - Length: 1700mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - 100 cables per box
$7.00 - $12.00
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
$7.00 $8.00 13% Off
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Page 1 of 25 Next page