$300.00 $400.00 - $425.00 Up to 29% Off
Shimano S-Phyre shoes offer the ultimate in comfort, adjustability, and power transmission. Specs: - Stiffness Index: 12 - Microfiber Synthetic Leather: Supple, light yet stretch-resistant material - External Heel Cup: External curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll - Carbon Sole/Mid Sole: Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole - Hollow-Channel: Lightweight, ultra-rigid hollow outsole - Wider Cleat Adjustment: Expands range for mounting cleats Features - Integrated sole and upper construction sets a level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance - SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss - Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet - Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment - Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds foot securely - Built in drainage holes for rainy conditions
$299.00 $382.00 22% Off
A favorite for everyday road training and racing, this versatile wheel system produces a lightweight, dynamic ride quality that now has the added benefits of Mavic's UST Road Tubeless technology. This patented system provides seamless integration between the wheel and Mavic's new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires that makes installation, removal and maintenance easier than ever. And you get all the benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance and a smoother, more controlled ride quality. Without tubes, you can run lower tire pressure without risking pinch flats, and the sealant helps prevent punctures. The rims are engineered using Mavic's ISM 4D technology and now feature a wider design (19mm internal/23mm external). ISM stands for Inter Spoke Milling, a unique process that trims the thickness of the rim wall between the spokes to create a rim that’s lighter but still very durable. To reinforce the front wheel for disc brakes, Mavic increased the spoke count to 24. The hub is compatible with a 12mm thru-axle, 15mm thru-axle or quick release. The rear wheel uses 24 straight-pull spokes laced to Mavic's lightweight, fast engagement Instant Drive 360 hub mechanism. Delivered in 12x142, it can be also converted to regular quick release. It’s compatible with Shimano or SRAM cassettes and can be converted to Campagnolo or SRAM XD-R.
$280.00 $329.00 15% Off
KS's LEV Integra is the only hydraulically locked and air-sprung post to feature zero cable movement and up to six inches of silky smooth travel. Couple that with our patented and unmatched one way roller bearing to ensure miles of play-free movement. Throw in a micro adjustable head, ergonomic carbon fiber remote that replaces an ODI Lock-On inner clamp and LEV is the ultimate dropper to let you keep rhythm on your ride. - Internally routed version of the LEV, specific to bike frames with internal dropper post design - Aluminum dropper with alloy trigger/clamp - 100, 125, or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Locks anywhere in vertical range - Post will not extend when locked
$279.00 $465.00 40% Off
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
$274.00 $385.00 29% Off
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. The carbon PRO Vibe handlebar series is constructed from high-performance Innegra fiber. The addition of Innegra fibers strengthens the bar’s most vulnerable areas without compromising its weight, so your handlebar is ready to ride the harshest conditions. - UD carbon construction - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Anatomic and compact design
$250.00 $395.00 37% Off
KS's Zeta post adds a sleek, seamless appearance to dropper function, making it a excellent choice for drop-bar and cross-country race bikes. The low drop allows for lower center of gravity for high speed descents and more nimble bike handling in technical situations without the bulk of a more trail-oriented dropper post. - Max. Height: 244mm - Min. Height: 136mm - Remote Position: Left or Right - Cable Routing: Internal
$229.00 $294.00 22% Off
The Transfer seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, three drop options, and two lever designs. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments. - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Two remote options: left side below bar (for 1x) or left/right on bar (for 2x/3x) - 30.9 or 31.6 diameter - Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm)
$189.00 $220.00 14% Off
The Brooks C13 utilizes the same vulcanized natural rubber and organic cotton top of the Cambium line, yet weighs 150g less than the popular C15 model. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that eliminates performance-resistant contact points and saves weight. Finished with aluminum rivets in all black, the C13 is the first in a new lightweight Cambium range from which various new models will follow. Tested in the Arenberg Forest by David Millar. Comfort at its lightest. - Length: 275 mm - Width: 132/145/158 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259/295/310 grams - Frame: Carbon - Ride Style: Road/MTB
$189.00 $255.00 26% Off
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$179.99 $200.00 10% Off
The Perfetto is the one jacket that does everything well. We initially designed it as a cool-weather training and extreme-weather race piece for our pro riders, but in reality, it excels in many conditions thanks to its full wind protection, great fit through stretchy fabrics, and best-in-class breathability. The Perfetto is that ideal weight: no built-in insulation so you can layer over a light base layer for moderate conditions. Or you can add a thermal jersey underneath and take it to very cold conditions. You decide. The Perfetto family features are all there: excellent fit, easy-sliding YKK zipper, long tail to protect from wheel-spray, reflective panel on the back, and discreet styling that belies the jacket's racing pedigree. This is the one jacket that belongs in every cyclist's quiver.
$170.00 $225.00 24% Off
Giro Espada Women's Road Shoe - Size 36 (European) / US 4 - Utilizes 3 bolt road cleats (Look, Time, SPD-SL)
$160.00 $270.00 41% Off
Setting a new standard in protection on the trail, this GORE-TEX jacket was developed with help from athletes that regularly experience the worst weather the mountains can throw at you. Be prepared for impending thunderstorms and all-day wet rides. - 2 front zip pockets - Adjustable hem - Reflective band along the edge of the cuff - Wave-shaped sleeve cuff for ergonomic wear - Zip underflap - Magnetic hold in place hood fittings - Lightweight, extremely breathable, waterproof and windproof - GORE-TEX Active fabric is softer and quieter in use for higher comfort - Adjustable back waist - 2-way front zip - Adjustable hood (width and field of vision) - Elastic sleeve cuff - Wardrobe hanger - Reflective logo - Small zip pocket on sleeve
$160.00 $260.00 38% Off
These top-of-the-line Sidi Genius 5 Pro Carbon road bike shoes are durable, breathable and abrasion resistant, offering personalized fit adjustments and a wide width. - Designed around a woman's foot form, offering a more tapered foot shape, less volume on the instep and a narrower heel cup for a more specific fit than men's or unisex shoes - Lorica perforated synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers give a glovelike fit with excellent breathability - Ultra SL Buckle allows precise on-the-fly adjustability; make microadjustments to match the ride's intensity - 2 rip-and-stick closure straps, with recessed polymer teeth that interlock when straps are closed, provide a solid, secure fit - Soft instep closure system and padded tongue allow pressure relief across instep - SIDI Millennium 3 Carbon composite road soles offer more rigidity than the previous nylon sole, delivery solid power transfer and excellent aerodynamics - Molded plastic heel cups stabilize and center the heels to help avoid injuries - Airplus compressed foam insoles add padding and breathability - Replaceable non-slip polyurethane heel pad - Compatible with all major pedal systems; adapters sold separately
$150.00 $300.00 50% Off
This vest is so many things: insanely light, packable, super warm yet prevents overheating. The air-permeable fabrics allow a small amount of air in to evaporate sweat, while the polypropylene synthetic down insulation keeps your core warm. It fits and feels like a warm mountaineering vest yet weighs next to nothing and even packs away into a jersey pocket when not needed. - 3-layer insulated construction with engineered air permeability gives our best combination of warmth, breathability and light weight - Japanese-made air-permeable woven-textured nylon outer shell with water-repellent finish - Polypropylene synthetic down insulation layer provides warmth while allowing full breathability without any water absorption - Plissé stretch panels on sides, elbows and wrists allow for close-to-body fit yet with full freedom of movement - 2 rear pockets with reflective gusset at bottom - Packs up small to fit in a jersey pocket - 12°-16°C / 53°-61°F - Weight:278g
$150.00 $190.00 21% Off
$140.00 $199.99 30% Off
- 2 front zip pockets + pocket with cable outlet - Zip tags for easy opening, zip-underflap and zip-port - Adjustable cuff and velcro fastening for separate hood - Hem width can be adjusted using just one hand and reflective inserts - 2 front zip pockets + pocket with cable outlet - Zip tags for easy opening, zip-underflap and zip-port - Adjustable cuff and velcro fastening for separate hood - Hem width can be adjusted using just one hand and reflective inserts
$140.00 $200.00 30% Off
The Shimano SH-WR84 is a full-featured SPD-SL lightweight performance shoe. It features a special curved, anatomical Dynalast for women's foot anatomy and for natural shoe-to-foot interface. The SH-WR84 also features a ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole for peak power transfer, a micro-adjust buckle and dual off-set straps for best fit. This adaptable closure system adjusts to various instep heights and shapes. The upper is made of supple, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and has an open mesh for optimal breathability. Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute allday comfort. Shimano recommends the use with PD-6800 pedals.
$133.00 $190.00 30% Off
Giro's Terraduro Mid takes the classic Terraduro platform and makes it even more capable for all-mountain adventures and serious enduro racing—and it excels in even the wettest conditions. The mid top provides additional ankle support and coverage that inspires confidence when bombing through rock gardens or hiking rough trails. The breathable Ariaprene ankle scree cover moves with you to provide incredible comfort, and the laced closure allows you to get the perfect fit with seven points of adjustment. This shoe is highly water resistant with a water gasket, lace shroud and a water-sealed cleat opening. This shoe is built around a stout nylon shank that pedals like a pure XC shoe, combined with a grippy Vibram rubber outsole that keeps you steady when scrambling over rocks and logs. A reinforced toe box offers protection from scrapes and impacts. - High-quality, breathable Evofiber microfiber - Empire lace system with shroud - Rubber toe and heel reinforcement - Asymmetric ankle coverage - Water sealed cleat opening - Updated Vibram high-traction lugged outsole - Flexible forefoot zone for walking - Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support - Aegis anti-microbial treatment - Weight: 435 grams (size 42.5)
$100.00 $150.00 33% Off
Be ready for downhill trails and aggressive single track. These biking shoes feature a clipless style that's compatible with all clipless mountain bike pedals. A secure lace and hook-and-loop closure allows for a snug fit. The skate shoe design maximizes cushioning and comfort without adding weight. - Midflex plate allows for stiffness on the bike but is designed to flex when hiking - SPD compatible - Stealth S1 rubber outsole provides cushioning, traction, and vibration reduction - Lace up with a Velcro strap for a secure closure - Weight per shoe: 570g (based on Men's Size 9) - Synthetic and leather upper is DWR treated to repel water
$100.00 $180.00 44% Off
Giro's Terradura blends walkability, durability and pedaling stiffness for a more versatile version of a race-inspired shoe. A robust Vibram lug outsole grips pedals and various surfaces—mud, logs, rocks—with equal dexterity. The supple microfiber upper is tailored for a woman’s foot and features a micro-ratcheting buckle and two-strap closure system that adjusts quickly and easily to tune the fit. A reinforced toe box gives impact protection where and when it’s needed most.
$100.00 $180.00 44% Off
Giro's Terradura blends walkability, durability and pedaling stiffness for a more versatile version of a race-inspired shoe. A robust Vibram lug outsole grips pedals and various surfaces—mud, logs, rocks—with equal dexterity. The supple microfiber upper is tailored for a woman’s foot and features a micro-ratcheting buckle and two-strap closure system that adjusts quickly and easily to tune the fit. A reinforced toe box gives impact protection where and when it’s needed most. - Weight: 410 grams
$55.00 - $100.00 $100.00 Up to 45% Off
Identical to the Women's ELITE Pursuit Thermal Cycling Tight, but without a built-in chamois. Wear them over your favorite cycling shorts and the Thermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry technology will keep you warm and dry in inclement weather. - Women’s ELITE Pursuit 1:1 Chamois is smooth next to skin, with a 4-way stretch top sheet and targeted high density support for plush all-day comfort - Thermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry technology for all-weather performance - Flattering wide waistband for superior comfort - 7-inch lower leg zipper with zipper garage - Silicone leg gripper - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements
$100.00 $260.00 62% Off
Padded tongue, micro-lock buckles, two VELCRO® brand closure straps, and molded heel cups combine to provide excellent fit adjustment Arch compression straps hold feet securely Airplus insoles provide added padding and breathability SIDI Millennium II road soles offer rigidity for power transfer and excellent aerodynamics; replaceable rubber heel tab Compatible with all major pedal systems; adapters sold separately Imported.
$99.99 $150.00 33% Off
Built off of the success of the original Kestrel, the women's Kestrel Lace is designed to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible with a classic lace closure, lower total volume, and tighter fitting heel. The Kestrel Lace features a Stealth C4 outsole and wider cleat interface that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal. The shank of the Kestrel Lace is nylon, making it about 15% less stiff than the Kestrel, while an EVA midsole provides excellent shock absorption. - Compatible with all SPD pedals - Perforated toe vamp & mesh tongue for extra breathability - Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex - Sleek, low-profile design - Outsole Material: Rubber - Midsole Material: Compression-Molded EVA - Upper Material: PU-Coated Polyester Mesh
$99.00 $134.00 26% Off
SRAM's 11-speed X01 Trigger Shifter fires off shifts quickly, precisely, and most importantly, dependably. It uses SRAM's X-Actuation for sharp, consistent shifts over any terrain, in any condition. An aluminum body and lever keeps the weight down, and the adjustable clamp mount and trigger position lets you dial in the ergonomics. Plus, its compact size plays well with almost all brake levers and is MatchMaker X compatible.
$99.00 $135.00 27% Off
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
$90.00 $110.00 18% Off
Ritchey's WCS 4Axis 44 Stem is the perfect touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 2014 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and large 44mm 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super strong and secure. Its stout squared-body profile looks great, too.
$90.00 $150.00 40% Off
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. We've also included insulating Therminal™ panels in selective locations of the tights to further the overall warmth. - Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing. - Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding. - Zippered fly makes entry and exit of the bib tights a breeze. - Eight-inch ankle zipper makes it easy to get your legs in and out of the tights. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
$90.00 $119.99 25% Off
- Firewall 180 is a lightweight thermal knit laminate that offers wind and rain protection - Lycra cuffs to keep wind and snow out and to keep sleeves in place - One back zip pocket and two comfortable front hand pockets to access the dual adjustable shockcord - Reflective stretch ribbon for low light and night time visibility - 100% Polyester Face and Back, 100% Pu Laminate - Made in the USA and Imported - Hand Wash
$89.00 $125.00 29% Off
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
Page 1 of 4 Next page