$279.00 $465.00 40% Off
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
$75.00 $97.00 23% Off
In the heat of competition, a missed shift can mean the difference between a podium place, and watching from the crowd. That's why Shimano builds the XTR Front Derailleur to exacting specifications. It boasts wide, sealed pivots for some of the smoothest off-road shifting you've ever experienced. This is an E-Type, top swing derailleur, meaning it mounts to the bottom bracket taking the guesswork out of derailleur mounting on full-suspension, carbon and non-standard frames.
$79.00 $111.00 29% Off
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
$89.00 $125.00 29% Off
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$89.00 $120.00 26% Off
From top-tier XC racing to enduro shredding to working over your buddies, Shimano's XTR Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer unparalleled shifting quality. Two-Way Release shift levers keep shifts fast and intuitive, and multi-release capability means you have the power to grab multiple gears up or down, in an instant, letting you use Shimano's 11-speed XTR drivetrain to its full extent. And for a clean, simple handlebar setup, Shimano's I-spec II mounting system simplifies brake and shifter mounting. The front shifter can be converted for use with double or triple-chainring cranks, so you can experience XTR-quality shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer.
$55.00 $100.00 45% Off
The Shimano SM-BTR2 is a rechargeable internal battery for use with Dura-Ace 9700 Di2 and Ultegra 6070 Di2* component systems. It's installed inside the seatpost, and accommodates a wide range of sizes thanks to the included slotted shims. It can be charged using the port on EW90-A/B cockpit junction box or SC-705 display unit, and requires the SM-BCR2 charger. The SM-BTR2 weighs 56 grams and charges in approximately 1.5 hours. Its charger (SM-BCR2), wiring kit, and frame mount are sold separately. *Requires a firmware update. You will need the SM-PCE1 PC Tool to install this update, which can be downloaded at http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com. Alternatively, the most recent firmware can be installed at your local Shimano Service Center. The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
$60.00 $90.00 33% Off
- 8-panel construction for the perfect fit - Proprietary SheLastic™ chamois is the ultimate in comfort - 19” inseam with no-feel flatlock seams - Shebeest signature dotted leg gripper for added comfort - DriStyle™ fabric provides an accelerated wicking system and built-in temperature regulator to help reduce fatigue and sore muscles
$65.00 $110.00 41% Off
- Innovative comfort pattern with no outseam and higher cut back for worry-free ride position - Tall, contoured waistband with easy-access back pocket that fits a smart phone - Shelastic 2.0 Chamois with 4-way stretch that allows the pad to conform to your body and not interfere with your pedal stroke. - Wide fabric wings extend beyond padded area to keep stitching away from sensitive areas. - Soft-grip stretch 3" Sheband cuff for seamless hold - No-feel flatlock seam construction for superior comfort - Power Tricot 75% Micro-Nylon / 25% Spandex - Contoured fit with 8" Inseam
$6.00 $12.00 50% Off
$45.00 $85.00 47% Off
The Skinny Americano is a lightweight-stretch mountain bike short that allows you to still look like a girl and not be weighed down by excess bulk! Tailored fit with 4-way stretch fabric. Fit: Contoured Fit Fabric: 4-Way Stretch woven 86% Polyester / 14% Spandex - Easy access, off-set back pockets won't interfere with the saddle - Left rear secure zippered pocket - Secure snap front closure with working fly - Center-back waist Sheband panel for a comfortable fit - Liner-Less - Pairs perfectly with our Glamour Panty Liner!
$49.00 $77.00 36% Off
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth, lightning-quick shifting even under load.
$99.00 $134.00 26% Off
SRAM's 11-speed X01 Trigger Shifter fires off shifts quickly, precisely, and most importantly, dependably. It uses SRAM's X-Actuation for sharp, consistent shifts over any terrain, in any condition. An aluminum body and lever keeps the weight down, and the adjustable clamp mount and trigger position lets you dial in the ergonomics. Plus, its compact size plays well with almost all brake levers and is MatchMaker X compatible.
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Loose fit to accommodate armor underneath - Two zippered back pockets
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Loose fit to accommodate armor underneath - Two zippered back pockets
$150.00 $190.00 21% Off
$75.00 $110.00 32% Off
$70.00 $95.00 26% Off
Our new Purple Fade kits, designed by our very own Kelly Ryan, are supposedly inspired by the Italian Nordic Ski Team's kits, and typography from the Drive soundtrack- though we suspect that he may have been watching too many re-runs of The Warriors and/or Kung Fury during the drafting process. Available in men's/ women's kits, as well as a less form-fitted mountain bike jersey which features rear pockets.
$50.00 $80.00 38% Off
$75.00 $145.00 48% Off
$25.00 $35.00 29% Off
Still Rollin' hat for those who are rollin' round Portland.
$16.00 $20.00 20% Off
$39.00 $50.00 22% Off
An updated version of a Ritchey handlebar bend now in a timeless high-polish silver finish. The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer with a shorter reach and shallower drop. - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Bend style: traditional - Top style: round - Width: 400, 420, 440mm - Drop: 128mm - Reach: 73mm - Drop flare: 0° - Flare out: 0° - Backsweep: 0° - Accessory mount diameter: 31.8mm - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Clip-on compatibility: yes - Other features: drilled at bar end for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 junction box routing, C260 compatible - Weight: 300g (420mm)
$90.00 $110.00 18% Off
Ritchey's WCS 4Axis 44 Stem is the perfect touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 2014 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and large 44mm 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super strong and secure. Its stout squared-body profile looks great, too.
$274.00 $385.00 29% Off
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. The carbon PRO Vibe handlebar series is constructed from high-performance Innegra fiber. The addition of Innegra fibers strengthens the bar’s most vulnerable areas without compromising its weight, so your handlebar is ready to ride the harshest conditions. - UD carbon construction - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Anatomic and compact design
$22.00 $35.00 37% Off
New for 2016, we’ve updated our most popular gel padded glove to keep you comfortable no matter how rough the road ahead. A smooth inner palm design with reduced seams and ELITE Gel padding combine for to relieve pressure and deliver a chafe-free fit. The soft and durable synthetic leather palm assures a secure grip in any conditions. - Gel padding for superior riding comfort - Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable - Soft low-profile wiping surface on thumb - Hook and loop closure
$15.00 $25.00 40% Off
Pearl Izumi's most padded gloves are the “ouch, my hands hurt” solution. Featuring a 1:1 gel foam pad placement that’s die-cut to match the hand’s anatomy for optimal support. - Gel-foam padding for riding comfort - Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable - Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb - Hook and loop closure for perfect fit Back of Hand: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane; Palm: 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane
$35.00 $50.00 30% Off
Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Softshell Arm Warmers feature warm, windproof material on the front-facing panels and P.R.O. Thermal Fleece fabric everywhere else for insulation and breathability. Up top and on the wrist, the wide grippers integrate perfectly with jerseys and gloves to keep cold air out. The specific right and left design provides a superb fit and allows for total freedom of movement. Plus, they boast reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
$22.00 $35.00 37% Off
This women’s specific gel padded glove will keep you comfortable no matter how rough the road ahead. A smooth inner palm design with reduced seams and ELITE Gel padding combine to relieve pressure and deliver a chafe-free fit. The soft and durable synthetic leather palm assures a secure grip in any conditions. - Gel padding for superior riding comfort - Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable - Soft low-profile wiping surface on thumb - Hook and loop closure - Women’s specific fit and padding
Identical to the Women's ELITE Pursuit Thermal Cycling Tight, but without a built-in chamois. Wear them over your favorite cycling shorts and the Thermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry technology will keep you warm and dry in inclement weather. - Women’s ELITE Pursuit 1:1 Chamois is smooth next to skin, with a 4-way stretch top sheet and targeted high density support for plush all-day comfort - Thermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry technology for all-weather performance - Flattering wide waistband for superior comfort - 7-inch lower leg zipper with zipper garage - Silicone leg gripper - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements
- Capilene® Midweight hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance. It has a soft, smooth face for easy to layering and built-in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control so you’ll stay welcome among friends all day long - The zip-neck design has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying - Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and a full range of motion - A long center-front zipper vents your body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin - Built with elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage - Capilene® Midweight stretches for added comfort and an improved fit during movement - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Crew earned a premium for their labor Materials: - Solids and prints: 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit - Cross-dyes: 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% polyester (50% recycled) diamond-grid double knit - All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control - Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small Style No. 44457