- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
RockShox, 11.4018.028.005, 35mm x 6mm Foam rings (20X)
$1.50 - $6.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$2.00 - $12.00
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$2.00 - $3.00
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
$2.00 - $8.00
Carbon fiber headset stack spacers, precision-cut to ensure proper headset function. - Compatible with all threadless and threaded headsets
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- M8 Top Plate Nut
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$4.00 - $5.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
Compression ring fits above the upper bearing in a Cane Creek headset to ensure vertical and horizontal compression is optimal. - Compatible with 41mm and 42mm OD upper bearings
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Reusable up to 3 times - Compatible with 6, 7 and 8 speed IG drivetrains - Pin width: 7.1mm - Card of 2
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
$6.00 - $9.00
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
RockShox, 11.4115.013.000, Eyelet Bushing 1/2X1/2 QTY 2
Page 1 of 11 Next page