- Accessories (30)
- Clothing (3)
- Helmets (1)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
– Strong retro appeal – Spring-loaded lever strike mechanism (easy to operate even with winter gloves on) – Smaller 45mm alloy dome and curvier lever strike hammer than the larger Suzu – Die-cast alloy clamp fits 24.0mm diameter bars (22.2mm w/ included shim) – Brass or aluminum dome (Brass is more resonant. Alloy is more tarnish-resistant) – Multiple finishes including polished alloy, brass, copper finished brass, chrome-plated brass and Neo Black brass – Made in Japan
Bike reflectors are a simple and effective way to increase visibility while cycling in low light conditions or at night. They can be easily attached to the spokes of a bike wheel and are made of lightweight, ultra-reflective material that does not affect the performance of the wheel. This can help alert drivers to the presence of a cyclist and reduce the risk of traffic-related accidents.
- Highly reflective colored spoke covers give your new bike that old school vibe - Perfect for cruisers, BMX, or wheelie bikes that need that little bit of extra style - 150mm long
Arm or leg Velcro closure Visible from up to 500' One size fits most
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
Sunlite's Reflective Leg Bands keep your pant cuffs out of the way while acting as a reflector. They give you 360 degrees of visibility.
• Colorful • Slides on spokes • 36 beads per card • 6 pieces each of 6 colors
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Weight: 26g (.9oz) - Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") - Fits handlebars with 15mm – 39mm (.59"- 1.54") outside diameters
Aardvark Reflective Triangle Yield Symbol 7x7" with Velcro Strap. Attach this reflective yield symbol to bikes clothing or cargo with Velcro straps.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
This lightweight, small mirror from Blackburn adheres directly to your helmet for a great rearview to make all your rides safer. It can be removed in seconds, too. - This product is covered by blackburn’s limited lifetime warranty. - Weight: 1.6 oz
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too! - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
With a smart universal mounting system, the multi-mirror works with many different handlebars by wedging into the ends of your bars. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 4.8 oz - Lifetime warranty
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available Coil spring striker mechanism Standard size, 50mm dome, features steel band clamps fits bars 22.2 to 26.0mm Made in Japan
Aardvark Deluxe Reflective Vest make you visible for day or night riding.
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
$28.00 - $35.00
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Wait, I thought EVT made tools? We designed our only accessory product as an industrial-grade tool that reliably provides mega information and greater awareness for cyclists. Stop over thinking this. You're looking at one that is 3.5x the cost of your last one - because the last one(s) didn't work. The thin wire ones vibrate. The mirrors are unclear. Small sizes requires too much location of the mirror, then focusing and positioning, all while moving. Sound familiar? This one solves it all. Easily positions, no vibration, clear optical reflection and the large size makes it intuitive. Glance left and you instantly can process the view behind you. No searching, focusing, thinking. You've seen it all.
- Using 30% fewer parts than similar models to lower costs and lighten weight, the simple construction makes it easy to mount between handlebar components and easy to fix - 1 ounce - Fixed 22.2mm or 31.8mm composite nylon mount uses half the normal mount width to easily fit between components on your handlebar - Mountain bike and commuter-friendly design is compatible with 22.2mm handlebars only (no dropbars) - Requires 3mm hex tool for installation (not included)
$59.00 - $69.00
- Give notice well in advance with a loud, convincing tone—the Spurcycle rings powerfully and for longer to help you be heard even while riding fast - Highly adaptable mounting fits any handlebar—standard and oversize, aluminum or carbon - 2.5mm hex tool required for installation (not included) - Made in USA - 45 grams
Page 1 of 1