The definitive bib shorts for competitive, committed cyclists from the company that originally defined the racing shorts genre—and continues to lead in driving it forward.
It’s only fitting that the latest generation of ASSOS inserts—the most advanced available from any manufacturer—is partnered with bib shorts completely re-engineered, with no design choice taken for granted or left unquestioned. The resulting bib shorts are atypically advanced—which makes them typically ASSOS. The shorts combine textiles and technology in an interwoven network of wrapping compression, silky comfort, and tensile pre-load to keep everything from the leg panels to the insert securely in place. It’s taken six years of in-house development and testing by WorldTour riders, but the EQUIPE RS S9 Bib Shorts are the definitive statement in cycling shorts from the cycling shorts company.
- A-Lock Engineering Technology
- RollBar Bib strap stabilization
- 30% Seam Reduction reduces weight and enhances comfort
- ErgoBox construction stabilizes seat pad
- ZeroWaist raw cut waist transition
- Butterfly pattern wraps lower legs and back
- Ultralight leg grippers free of silicone but maintain perfect hold
- Carbon Xbib multi-fabric construction for unrivaled comfort and support
- Type.441 fabric - 40-gauge warp knit, developed specifically for compression hold and silky comfort -UPF 50+, moisture wicking
|Black Series / X-Large||2220000119719||210000147350|
|Black Series / XLG||2220000119726||210000147351|