Castelli Elemento Lite Vest
This vest is so many things: insanely light, packable, super warm yet prevents overheating.
The air-permeable fabrics allow a small amount of air in to evaporate sweat, while the polypropylene synthetic down insulation keeps your core warm.
It fits and feels like a warm mountaineering vest yet weighs next to nothing and even packs away into a jersey pocket when not needed.
- 3-layer insulated construction with engineered air permeability gives our best combination of warmth, breathability and light weight
- Japanese-made air-permeable woven-textured nylon outer shell with water-repellent finish
- Polypropylene synthetic down insulation layer provides warmth while allowing full breathability without any water absorption
- Plissé stretch panels on sides, elbows and wrists allow for close-to-body fit yet with full freedom of movement
- 2 rear pockets with reflective gusset at bottom
- Packs up small to fit in a jersey pocket
- 12°-16°C / 53°-61°F