NOT YOUR NORMAL REMOVABLE-SLEEVE JACKET
We went back to the design table to come up with a better way to make a removable-sleeve jacket and in the process created a brilliantly versatile jacket. The zippers sit just above the elbow and cover 3/4 of the circumference of the arm. With the sleeves in place, you have Castelli's top-performing Perfetto RoS long-sleeve jacket. Remove the sleeves and you have a real Gabba to wear with your Nano Flex arm warmers. The zippers are covered so you don't see them from the outside or feel them from the inside.
For Winter 2019 the Perfetto Convertible gets the RoS treatment: Rain or Shine. The same breathability and fit you've come to expect from the Perfetto, but now with significantly improved rain protection, including seam sealing on the shoulders. We've also differentiated the fabrics so you get extra warmth on forward-facing surfaces and lighter stretch on rear-facing surfaces.
We always thought a jacket that becomes a vest is kinda useless. But a jacket that becomes a Gabba ... that's brilliant.
- Zips just above elbows to allow use as long- or short-sleeve jacket
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM 205 Warm brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK Vislon zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Gabba-style dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- 4°-16°C / 39°-61°F
- Weight: 322g
M 07 PERFETTO RoS CONVERTIBLE JACKET
|Light Black / XXX-Large||08055688931803||B19501085-7||210000158866|