Riding your bicycle to work, to school, or to the store are all made easier if you have the right bag to carry your gear. A convertible like the Morrison Backpack Pannier makes bringing your essentials easy both on and off the bike.
Pack your bag, mount it to your bike, then sling it over your shoulder when you arrive at your destination. The Morrison Backpack Pannier is built with the simplest bike to backpack transition in mind.
5" x 11" x 17.5" | 1100 cubic inches | 1lb 11oz
13cm x 28cm x 45cm | 22L | 773g
- Handmade, built to last
- Converts from backpack to bicycle pannier in mere seconds by tucking straps inside pocket and connecting the bungee hook mount
- Easy-access external zipper compartment and side sleeves for u-lock or water bottle
- Retro reflective accent strip for visibility after dark
- Comes with sternum strap and flexible lightly padded mesh backstraps
- Choose from recycled EcoPak sailcloth or 1000d Cordura
- Fits most standard commuter and touring racks
- Default pannier hook size is 3/8" (9mm)
- choose 1/2" or 3/4" cargo hook upgrade for compatibility with oversized rack bars
- Internal soft Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Velcro-In pockets as needed
- Space for one large 10" Velcro-In pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- Internal built-in laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep (fits most 15" laptops)