Engineered, designed, and validated by mountain bikers, including a close collaboration with 3x World Champion Downhill racer Greg Minnaar, Oakley DRT5 will give you the confidence to rip down technical descents.
- EYEWEAR LANDING ZONE: Rear mechanical hooks on the Oakley DRT5 provide a location to securely stow eyewear while riding or off bike, and allow for unimpeded airflow into the helmet.
- BOA 360 FIT SYSTEM: With its soft textile feel and flexibility, the TX1 Lace lies flat against your head, allowing for seamless eyewear compatibility.
- SILICONE SWEAT GUARD: Helps to collect and divert sweat away from the eyes, keeping your eyewear streak-free.
- ADJUSTABLE VISOR: Features six detents with over 60° of total articulation so riders can easily stow their goggles in the forward facing position.
- MIPS INTEGRATION: The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion to the brain.
|G. Minnaar Gray / Medium||99479-GM1-GM1M||128224|