- Up or down, smooth or sketchy, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- With a 3D engineered, cush-yet-low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner shorts have near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open, off-road-only ventilation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in front pockets for a traditional aesthetic, one secure zipper pocket at left hip, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11½" inseam and relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Materials: Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% elastane stretch interlock knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 24579
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.