It’s always bike season if you’re dressed right for the conditions. These lightweight, packable and fully waterproof MTB-specific riding pants repel rain, snow, wet underbrush and frigid temps, while also breathing and stretching enough to keep you pedaling through the next storm.
- Fully waterproof, 3-layer H2No® Performance shell blocks weather while remaining breathable; soft-knit backer eliminates clamminess against bare skin
- Heftier, abrasion-resistant nylon material reinforces key contact areas at the knees, seat and crotch
- Contoured hip, waist and knee areas are shaped to on-bike posture
- Two waterproof, zippered thigh pockets
- Unzip the knee-high leg openings to pull on/off without removing shoes and pads
- Adjustable, MTB-specific OppoSet® waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit without getting in the way of pack hip-belts
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight 295 g (10.4 oz)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
|Black / Small||194187061265||210000141701|
|Black / Medium||194187061289||210000141694|
|Black / Large||194187061302||210000141696|
|Black / X-Large||194187061319||210000141695|
|Black / XX-Large||194187061333||210000141697|
|Crater Blue / Small||192964665347||210000141702|