The POCito Joint VPD Air Protector provides knee or elbow protection for children as they develop their riding skills in more testing terrain.
Designed to stay with your child as they grow, the pads will fit over elbows if they no longer fit over the knees.
Featuring our patented VPD Air material for protection, the exceptionally lightweight and well-ventilated protector has a barely-there feel that ensures your child won't get too hot or uncomfortable while out riding trails. The material moves easily with the body for ultimate freedom of movement.
The protector is encased in a soft stretch fabric to ensure the pads are comfortable against the skin, and reinforced outer material won't tear even after years of repeated falls. Anti-slip neoprene patches help keep the protectors in place, and Velcro fastenings can be effortlessly operated by children, so it's always easy to get the children's body armor on and off.
- Lightweight and highly ventilated children's body armor for knees or elbows
- Highly flexible protection to absorb impacts from falls as children hone their trail riding skills
- Constructed from our patented VPD Air compound that molds to and moves with the body for ultimate freedom of movement
- Elastic straps with Velcro fasteners and neoprene anti-slip patches ensure the body armor sits firmly in place
- Reflective patches heighten visibility
|Uranium Black / Large||07325541002027||PC203981002LRG1||210000137812|