The helmet that speaks for you when you can't, the Ventral Air SPIN NFC helmet gives you extra support and confidence as you take your adventures further. Developed for adventure riding, the helmet features an NFC Medical ID chip that lets you store your medical profile in the helmet, so if an accident happens, first responders will be able to read your vital information and make the best decisions for your treatment.
The Ventral Air SPIN NFC is suitable for both road and adventure rides. It features renowned aerodynamic performance and a shape that minimizes drag. Exceptional ventilation forces air through the helmet at all speeds, providing a cooling effect for the head and an aerodynamically optimized trailing edge that reduces turbulence.
- The helmet speaks for you: an NFC Medical ID tag stores your medical profile that can then be read easily and quickly by any first responder at the scene of an accident with any NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Precise ventilation design featuring ports and internal channels that control air intake and release at high and low speeds for extreme cooling and ventilation.
- Design optimized for aerodynamic performance through extensive CFD testing.
- Includes POC's patent-pending silicone-pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Lightweight size-adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
|Uranium Black/Hydrogen White / Large||07325541009996||PC106848002LRG1||210000147070|