Precision Fuel & Hydration PF 30 Gel, 100mg Caffeine
30g of carbohydrate, with 100mg of caffeine for that added kick.
Ok, so it's not a Caramel Macchiato. (Try chugging a Caramel Macchiato in race conditions without ending up with third degree burns...)
But Precision's caffeine gel tastes a darn sight better than those others you've tasted.
Precision Hydration's range of fuel makes it easy to hit those numbers by telling you how much carbohydrate (and, in this case, caffeine) is in each serving right on the front of the packaging. No complicated nutritional tables to decipher, zero guesswork.
The PF 30 Caffeine Gel contains 30g of carb and 100mg of caffeine to help keep you focused with your energy levels high. Read this blog to get a handle on how much caffeine you should be aiming to consume to perform at your best.
Find your Sweat Sodium Concentration and learn your unique hydration and fueling requirements with a Precision Hydration Advanced Sweat Test. Schedule Now
- Designed to help you start and stay fueled during efforts lasting more than about 60 minutes
- Contains 30g of carbohydrate per serving
- Contains 100mg of caffeine per serving
- Does not contain electrolytes, as they're designed to be used alongside our Precision Hydration range
- Typically used on its own during shorter efforts, or combined with other Precision Fuel products, or real foods, when going longer
- Use the Quick Carb Calculator™ to understand your fueling needs
- 2:1 glucose to fructose ratio to aid carbohydrate uptake
- Informed Sport certified
- Mild, flavor to help reduce flavor fatigue during exercise
- Not bitter like many other caffeine gels you've tried
- No artificial ingredients
Energy: 120 Kcal / 502 Kj per 51g gel (236 Kcal / 987 Kj per 100g)
Protein: < 0.1g per 51g gel (< 0.1g per 100g)
Fats: < 0.1g per 51g gel (< 0.1g per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 30g per 51g gel (59g per 100g)
Caffeine: 100mg per 51g gel (196mg per 100g)
Maltodextrin, Water, Fructose, Caffeine, Pectin, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Lactate).
Tear open and squeeze the gel into your mouth in stages.
Use the Quick Carb Calculator™ to understand how much fuel you need to perform at your best and follow our guidelines on how much caffeine to consume during exercise.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of young children.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Which energy products are right for you?