Need just a wee bit more carrying space on your bike? Look no further. The Jerrycan® is a slim, rear mounting bag ideal for a repair kit, lube or a tube -- leaving more space for essentials in a frame bag.
The Jerrycan comes in two models: bent and regular. The bent style accommodates deeply slanted seat tubes, gusseted braces at the seat tube / top tube junction, or bikes with minimal exposed seat post. Regular is the go-to for most other bikes.
- At two inches wide, the Jerrycan is narrow enough that your legs won’t hit it when pedaling
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging
- Interior elastic holds a multi-tool
- Rear daisy chain for adjustable height attachment
- Grippy attachment to top tube
- Plastic HDPE side panel inserts
2.6 oz / 74 g
35 in³ / .6 L
Dimension Polyant VX-21 with abrasion resistant finish; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; yellow lining and closed cell foam padding; #5 YKK water resistant zipper. Imported.