Roadies all drool over carbon wheels, but the price tag often puts them out of reach. The new C 38 Disc wheels break down this barrier while bringing reliable, high performance carbon road wheels to the masses.
With the C 38, we developed an all-new, lightweight, and durable carbon rim with the modern features that savvy riders demand, and then we paired it with trusty DT Swiss components, like DT 350 rear hub internals and Competition spokes, for a build that ticks all the boxes on your wish list. The new C 38s are the perfect depth (38mm), too, so they'll feel at home on everything from gravel bikes, to aero bikes, and everything in between.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 38mm
- Rim Width: 21mm internal, 26.6mm external
- Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Two-cross
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Brass hexagonal
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 100x12mm, Center Lock
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 142x12mm, Center Lock, 11-speed
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval tubeless tape and tubeless valves
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,560g
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Satin Carbon/Black / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||888818409051||30018-4500||122091|