Roubaix. Flanders. E3. These races test wheels to their absolute limit. The best solution came in the form of a tough, box-section aluminum rim, still raced by some teams today. We took inspiration from that shape, and engineered a gravel rim with the compliance you want over harsh surfaces, but the lateral stiffness to make every effort count.
Gravel riding offers a bit of roll-your-own style, but these types of races and rides favor light weight over bump absorption, so most opt to leave the suspension at home. This is where the new Santa Cruz Reserve 22 wheels really shine.
- Ships with rim tape installed, tubeless-ready valves, and cards identifying the Santa Cruz builder of each of your wheels
- Backed by Santa Cruz lifetime warranty
- Built with Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Optimized for ride feel and compliance on rough surfaces
- Features a slight bead hook to reduce burping at low pressures
|Hub(s)||I9 Torch Center Lock Disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Sram XDR|
* Subject to change without notice.