The relatively young Reserve crew began back in just 2014, however, with a team that tallies up decades of experience, it's unsurprising that what started as a mountain bike themed wheel-company has ascended to manufacture a full-range of sought-after dropbar bike wheelsets as well. And their 22 DT Swiss Wheelset takes aim directly at the gravel scene with its shallow profile, tubeless design. Reserve took inspiration from the famed spring-classics that notoriously test every wheelset daring enough to roll over their heavily-cobbled farm roads. Reserves settled on the low-profile and tough box-design, which we see in the 22mm deep 22, which also happens to be 22mm internal. Tubeless-ready, it's recommended to hold tires ranging from 30-45mm in width to easily handle the spread of race-ready narrow cyclocross tread to the super-low psi, meaty gravel tires for your cross-state, three-day weekend adventure.
Reserve laces the 22 with Sapim CX-Ray spokes to DT Swiss 350 hub, which offers durable and reliable rolling year-round.
- Gravel-tuned wheelset translates in-house testing to real world results
- Shallow profile, carbon rim rolls lightly and confidently over any terrain
- Strong and durable DT Swiss 350 hub for center lock discs
- Designed for tubeless tires, but hooked rim can run tubed
- Built by a dedicated team with decades of experience
- Item #RVV0003
|Hub(s)||DT Swiss 350|
* Subject to change without notice.