You’re cruising down the road with your collection of bikes and make a pit stop to top off the tank. While at the gas station you want to grab a snack from the back cooler and let Rover out for a well…you know. You walk around to the back of your vehicle and realize that you need to unload all these bikes to get access to the hatch.
Sorry, Rover. You’re out of luck.
Now what if we told you there was a better way? An easier way. A hitch bike rack that lets you access the rear of the car in one step – both with bikes and without.
Born in Saris' innovative labs in Madison, Wisconsin, the Glide EX does exactly this thanks to one-step glide action. Simply push the trigger to release the rack, and boom – hatch access. When you’re done, the same amount of (non) effort glides the hitch rack upright. Then you’re good to go, and Rover is too. Featuring easy-to-load bike hold downs, best-in-class ratchet straps and integrated locks, you can speedily fasten your bikes to the Glide EX and know they’re secure as you head toward your next adventure.
- Convenient, one-step access to the back of the car - fully loaded with bikes or not.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system controls the center of mass, creating a smooth, glide-action away from the vehicle.
- Hanging hitch bike rack transports as many as 4 bikes, up to 35 lb. per bike.
- Complete integrated security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Style points: your choice of standard black, head-turning bronze and sapphire blue.
- Hanging hitch style bike rack
- Carries 4 bikes, up to 35 lb. each.
- One-button glide action provides instant access to rear of vehicle, both with bikes loaded and without.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system: centers bike mass for smooth, glide-action away from vehicle.
- No assembly needed
- Rack weight: 37 lb
- Bike hold downs are easy to use and quick to load.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- Universal hitch: fits 1 ¼” and 2” hitches out of the box.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.