The pinnacle of Shimano’s XC and cyclocross race shoe lineup, the new podium-ready SH-XC902 S-PHYRE shoes are ready to go fast on any surface with no compromises. The ultra-efficient and lightweight carbon fiber-reinforced midsole and hollow, lightweight outsole make these Shimano’s stiffest off-road shoes. Dual BOA® Li2 dials—in conjunction with an adjustable powerzone lace guide—offer precise, even tension of the microfiber synthetic leather upper. This perforated seamless upper wraps around the entire foot, virtually eliminating gaps to maximize comfort and pedaling efficiency. Function-specific zones provide an ideal balance of flexibility, stiffness and breathability exactly where it’s needed, providing every possible advantage for your fastest efforts.
- Uncompromising Cross Country MTB and Cyclocross racing shoe with the lightest ever structure.
- Lightweight SHIMANO ULTREAD XC rubber outsole with highly technical tread pattern creates the ultimate racing grip.
- Rider-tunable talon-shaped metal spikes allow riders to choose ultra-lightweight performance or ultimate traction.
- Dual low-profile BOA® Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Surround wraping upper with function-specific zones and scientifically optimized materials maximize fit and pedaling performance.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.
|Black / 41||192790145372||210000153431|
|Black / 44||192790147123||ESHXC902MCL01S44000||210000153435|
|Black / 45||192790140056||210000153438|
|White / 42||192790088273||210000153421|