Shimano's Ultegra-level WH-RS770 C30 TL wheelset represents a solid value in a relatively light, tubeless-compatible carbon wheelset. The wheel is tubeless-compatible with a tubeless specific tire, but can be run using a standard clincher tire and tube. Good choice for an economical wheelset that has great technology and best of category performance.
The RS770 C30 TL wheels have a differential-height carbon laminated alloy rim, which is designed to offer responsive handling and a smooth ride quality. Both rims have a 17mm internal rim width with external width coming in at 23mm. The carbon-alloy laminate construction improves aerodynamics and greatly increases both torsional and lateral wheel strength. Shimano's familiar wide flange hubs help to increase lateral rigidity and power transfer and are completely serviceable. Standard 100x12mm and 142x12mm thru-axles with straight pull spokes and Center Lock rotor mount complete the package.
- Differential height carbon-alloy laminate construction rims
- 24mm height front/28mm height rear
- Wide flange Ultegra-level hubset
- 100x12mm/142x12mm thru axles standard
- Straight pull spokes
- Shimano Center Lock compatible
- Tubeless-ready rims work with both tubeless and non-tubeless
- 24 spokes laced 2x front and 2x/Radial rear
- Weight: 1638 grams