For the world traveler, year-round commuter, and outdoor enthusiast; the Atlas Jacket is optimized for those who demand visibility without compromising comfort or style. The unique MapREflect fabric design consists of 11 international cities known for cycling (Portland, New York, Washington DC, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Newcastle, Berlin, Sydney, and Taipei). The screen-printed reflective map pattern is visible from 200 meters with car headlights. Fully waterproof and breathable, the technical fabric provides stretch to move comfortably with a body in motion. The Atlas stands up to the elements with 3-layer waterproof breathable fabric, a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment, and fully sealed seams for all-weather protection.
Because of the unique map design and the way the patterns are cut during production, no two jackets are exactly alike. Look around the world and try to find a feature-loaded shell that stands out from the crowd like this.
- MapREflect fabric is waterproof and breathable, with fully sealed seams
- MapREflect fabric is visible from 200 meters with car headlights
- Extra-long core vents prevent overheating
- Exclusive airflow-regulating cuffs
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- Removable hood fits over a helmet and stows in inside pocket
- Drawcord at hood and double toggle cinch at hem
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Front handwarmer pockets and chest pocket with audio port
- Light loops on the back
- Inside pocket fits a passport
- Regular fit
|Map Reflective Black / XX-Large||638170383908||0001-MPRB-XXL||109291|