The jacket for all your outdoor adventures—the Women's Refuge Jacket is designed for versatile outdoor use. From the bike lane, the trail, to the mountain, it blocks wind while providing superior waterproof breathable protection.
This hardshell features elite 3-layer performance fabric with fully taped seams and waterproof zippers throughout. Extra-long core vents on the front of the jacket prevent overheating and are easily accessible when wearing a pack. Reinforced shoulder patches protect the jacket from backpack strap abrasion and wear. 360-degree 3M Scotchlite reflective trim keeps you visible to motorists at night. The Refuge also offers innovative design features for maximum versatility. A removable, adjustable hood is large enough to cover any helmet, but stows easily inside one of two inside jacket pockets during better weather. A magnetic drop-down waterproof tail protects against tire and road spray, but also keeps backsides dry on wet stadium seats. 5 pockets in all make this a choice jacket for bike touring and bike packing. This flattering women's fit allows for room to layer with flexibility and comfort on or off the bike.
- Featuring fully seam-taped, 3-layer Elite waterproof-breathable hardshell fabric for exceptional breathability
- Reinforced shoulders protect the fabric from backpack straps
- Extra Long core vents prevent overheating
- YKK Aquaguard Vislon water-resistant front zipper
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- 360 degrees of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material trim for maximum visibility
- Removable, adjustable hood fits over a helmet and stows in inside pocket
- Double-toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Magnetic drop-down tail protects from road spray and wet stadium seats
- Drop-down tail features 2 reflective grommets that are compatible with Showers Pass Beacon Lights (sold separately)
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Front handwarmer pockets, and inside chest pocket with audio port
|Cayenne / X-Small||638170386763||1259-CAYN-XS||210000126351|