Genius Fit Mega is all you want in a wide, pro-level road shoe: Millennium 4 carbon composite sole, Caliper 2-way ratchet buckle, nonslip straps and above all, that trademark Sidi fit and comfort.
The Sidi Genius Fit replaces the previous 5 Pro road shoe adding the Millennium 4 carbon composite sole that gives the shoe a 37% increase in stiffness and improves energy transfer to the pedals.
The upper stays very much the same with two Velcro straps with the stepped locking security system and one ratcheting strap with the Ultra SL buckle. The Ultra SL buckle can be adjusted when on the bicycle and when paired with the Soft Arch Compression strap, provides a comfortable yet incredibly secure fit. Molded plastic heel cup further keeps the foot in place while cycling. Mesh vents are placed at the ankle, along the top of the fore foot, and in the toe box. Sidi's Technomicro upper material is durable, supple, and cow free.
- EE to EEE width Mega last is 4mm wider across the ball of the foot; offers more volume along with a higher instep and a wider heel cup
- Adjustable Soft Instep Closure System® has a wide, anatomically curved strap with a soft thermoformed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area
- Padded tongues eliminate pressure points
- Breathable, supple, durable Technomicro microfiber vented uppers with cooling mesh panels
- Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet allows easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- High-security hook-and-loop straps won't shift or slip
- Sidi heel cups stabilize and support your heels; anatomic cups reduce heel slip, and provide increased power transfer and additional foot protection in the event of a crash
- Millennium 4 carbon composite sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad
- Sizing is specific to Sidi, please consult size chart to determine your correct fit