TECNO-3 PUSH SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-thefly adjustments.
- Polyurethane shock absorber on the external area with inner padding.
- Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
- Abrasion resistant material on the toe
- Has been specifically studied for this specialty, may be fitted with two toe spikes on the front for traction in difficult and muddy conditions. The toe spikes are sold separately.
MEASURE YOUR FOOT BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS: :
- Put a sheet of paper on the floor with the short side against the wall.
- Put the sole of your bare foot on it with the heel pressing against the wall
- Mark the point in front of the tip of your longest toe on the sheet of paper.
- Measure the distance between the margin of the sheet of paper where you placed your heel and the point where you made the mark. Always round up the measurement to the next millimetre.
You may find that your right and left foot are different lengths. Always measure both of them and use the longest measurement as your reference.
If you are undecided between two sizes after consulting the table, we recommend that you opt for the larger size.