No matter if you prefer tough off-road mountain bike and gravel trails or prefer to stick more to the roads, make sure you have the shoe to get you through anything. The Sidi Gravel MTB shoe was designed specifically for the gravel specialty rider. It features a new upper made from politex suede effect and mesh drilled on the inside.
A Politex construction offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching, and fading. For added comfort, Sidi uses a polyurethane shock absorber on the external area with inner padding and a reinforced cup. This works hard to stabilize and support the heel. Abrasion-resistant material on the toe helps deter scratches while riding and provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash. Featuring an anatomically shaped plastic, the Sidi Heel Cup reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer.
As always, SIDI's Tecno-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI's famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material, which is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. When it comes to a great ride, treat yourself to the Sidi Gravel MTB Shoe.
- TECNO-3 Push System dials in fit along the length of the shoe for a customized fit
- Sidi Wire material is non-binding for easy adjustments
- Polyurethane shock absorber on external area with inner padding
- Reinforced Sidi heel cup stabilizes and supports the heel
- Abrasion-resistant rubber toe material
- MTB competition sole compatible with two toe spikes on the front for added traction
|Black / 43.5||8017732553041||210000153720|
|Black / 44||8017732553058||210000153721|
|Black / 45.5||8017732553089||210000153728|
|Black / 46||2502184789705||210000153724|