This Tacx Boost bundle includes a speed sensor that’s compatible with your favorite cycling apps like Zwift or TrainerRoad. The quiet resistance unit uses magnets and a 3.5-pound flywheel for realistic road feel at up to 1050 watts. A simple handlebar, 10 position lever allows you to adjust the resistance without smartphone apps or wall power, and the speed sensor easily clips onto your rear wheel for group rides and races from the comfort of your home.
- Bike trainer that's ideal for high-intensity intervals and power training
- Unique dual material roller that prevents wear
- Manual resistance control that allows you to adjust as needed
- Realistic pedal stroke with an actual flywheel for a road feel
- The magnetic brake of the Boost Trainer enables power workouts
- A closed resistance unit reduces noise for a quiet ride
- Includes front wheel block
Dimensions (folded): 22.2" x 16.1" x 9.65"
Footprint: 26.6" x 25.6"
Weight: 18.8 lbs.
Suitable axle width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths sold separately.