Tacx Tacx Boost Trainer Bundle
Take your ride inside with Tacx Boost. You won't need external power to use this trainer, thanks to a forceful magnetic brake that allows you to directly apply resistance or lighten it. Resistance can be controlled with a lever on the handlebar. The setup is easy—with just two simple clicks you mount your bike and you are ready to ride.
The Boost bundle includes a speed sensor so you can track how far and how fast you're riding indoors and train with your favorite app.
With just two simple clicks, you'll be ready to ride.
SMALL BUT STABLE
This indoor trainer has a small footprint, 675 x 650 mm (26.6" x 25.6"), but provides a sturdy ride.
EASY TO STORE
Multifunctional front wheel support serves as a handle to carry the trainer and ensures a natural cycling position.
You won't need external power to use this trainer, thanks to a forceful magnetic brake that allows you to directly apply resistance or lighten it.
A simple lever on your handlebar lets you control the resistance; 10 levels, up to 1,050 watts.
REALISTIC RIDE FEEL
An actual flywheel generates a realistic and smooth pedal stroke.
SMOOTH AND QUIET
The closed resistance unit reduces noise and makes for a smoother ride.
- Type of trainer: Basic Smart trainer with magnetic brake
- Virtual Power: Virtual Power
- Magnets: 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: No voltage required
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: No
- Suitable bikes: Road, Tri, & MTB with skewer quick release
- Supplied with: Front wheel support, quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 1050 Watt
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 17 Nm
- Max. brake force: 50 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1.6 kg
- Mass inertia: 9.18 kg (20.2 lbs)
- Footprint (LxW): 675 x 650 mm (26.6 x 25.6 in)
- Height: 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded: 565 x 410 x 245 mm (22.2 x 16.1 x 9.65 in)
- Weight: 8.53 kg (18.8 lbs)
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- Wireless communication: ANT+ & Bluetooth
- Control by: Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Output: Speed
- Read out on: Bike computer, Computer with ANT+ antenna, Smartphone, Sports watch, Tablet
- Trainer Type: Basic, Manual, Wheel-on, Wheel-on
- Features: Smooth ride feel, Silent, Powerful, Manual resistance control, Enables virtual power, Handlebar lever, Dual material roll, Resistance roll 30 mm, Actual flywheel, Foldable, Easy to carry, Easy to set-up, Suitable for power workouts, Suitable for interval training
- Positions: 10
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Road 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available