Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
One rear derailleur to rule them all. The SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur is designed for both 1x and 2x systems. It capitalizes on X-Range gearing technology for enhanced range and chain management and features larger pulleys for improved durability and efficiency. Strong, smooth, quiet and AXS enabled. - SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization - Orbit chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure - A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x - Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Altus wide link 7/8-speed compatible dual-pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use. - Compact conventional swing design - Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity - Dual-pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing - Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions - 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range - For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth - Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
With a race-worthy weight and the right gearing for any situation, microSHIFT's top-of-the-line ADVENT X rear derailleur delivers high-end performance without high-end headaches. By using a 10-speed chain and wide range 11-48T cassette with predictable, evenly spaced gear steps, ADVENT X allows you to find the right gear even in challenging conditions. Add in microSHIFT's proprietary ratchet-and-pawl clutch, larger pulleys with taller teeth for better chain retention, and metric adjustment hardware, and you've got everything you want and nothing you don't. - Compatible with ADVENT X 10-speed drivetrains only - Compatible with standard 10-speed chains - Ratchet-and-pawl clutch provides chain security and can be turned on and off with a switch - Metric adjustment hardware - Larger pulley and taller teeth for better chain security and higher ride height
The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Yaw Technology - Slim spring design eliminates frame interference - Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings - Precision install markings - Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself - Speeds: 2x11 - Material: Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail - Weight: 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2 grams - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Inner Cage: Tool steel
Full metal construction provides stiffness and durability in this Shimano 9-speed road compatible front derailleur. - Full aluminum construction - Compatible with 9-speed Shimano road drivetrains - Designed for use with 52/42/30T chainrings
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
$49.00 $77.00 36% Off
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth, lightning-quick shifting even under load.
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience along with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX815 Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano electronic shifting with synchronization and is compatible with road cassettes with a max cog size of 34T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Total capacity: 38T - Smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting - Compatible with current road Dual Control Lever - Maximum front difference: 17T - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 34T/Min. 30T
For smooth downshifts and fast upshifts, SRAM's Apex Front Derailleur is engineered for success. Its aluminum body is light as a feather while its steel cage is stiff for precision shifts everytime. The Apex Front Derailleur shifts great on standard and compact cranksets, too.
- Compatible with all Shimano 9-speed HG cassettes, 9-speed mountain shifters, and 9-speed chains - Fluorine coated link pin bushings - On and Off-Road compatible with 28 – 34T low cassette sprocket
This item is used on the following models: Model Year Category Model 2019 ALLEZ ALLEZ SPRINT COMP DISC 2019 SHIV SHIV SW DISC DI2 LIMITED 2019 TARMAC TARMAC SL6 SW DISC ETAP 2019 TARMAC TARMAC SL6 EXPERT DISC 2019 TARMAC TARMAC SL6 SPORT DISC 2019 TARMAC TARMAC SL6 SW DISC DI2 2019 TARMAC W TARMAC WMN SL6 CMP DISC 2019 TARMAC W TARMAC WMN SL6 EXT DISC 2019 TARMAC W TARMAC WMN SL6 SPT DISC 2019 TARMAC W TARMAC WMN SL6 SW D/DI2 2019 VENGE VENGE PRO DISC UDI2 2019 VENGE VENGE SW DISC DI2 2019 VENGE VENGE SW DISC ETAP 2019 VENGE VENGE SW DISC FRMSET
The Rival eTap AXS wide front derailleur is optimized for smaller X-Range chainrings on wide cranks and uses Yaw technology so there's no need for trim. Its wider position on the bike also provides clearance for extra wide tires, so you can venture far beyond the beaten path. - Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability - For wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings - Additional clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1" tires - Crisp and accurate front shifts - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Battery Not Included
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
The heart of the connected cadre. The SRAM RED eTap AXS rear derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization and designed for both 1x and 2x systems. Advanced chain management keeps it silent and secure no matter the terrain. The derailleur also comes with faster pulleys, bearings, motors, and signals, improving speed in every way. - SRAM AXS-enabled for easy personalization - Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure - A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x - Improved motor and signal travel for faster shifting - Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency - Compatible with existing eTap batteries - Battery sold separately
The Shimano Altus rear derailleur brings Shadow technology and wide-range capability to 9-speed drivetrains - B tension spring for quick and easy wheel installation and removal - Super low-profile concept with SHADOW mechanism - Wider linkage ensures durability and more precise shifting - Easy adjustment and maintenance - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 36t - Total capacity: 45t
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
$55.00 - $60.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
$97.00 - $104.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - Low-profile design - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Model Number: RD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Average Weight: 200 grams (short cage type), 210 grams (medium cage type)
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear. Wide parallel pivots provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This is an e-type front derailleur that mounts under your bottom bracket cup.
SRAM's Apex Rear Derailleur features cold-forged aluminum construction for sweet shifting, dependability and low weight. Designed for SRAM's 10-speed road drivetrains and featuring their Exact Actuation Technology, Apex will provide you with perfect shifting every time.
The RD-M9210 XTR rear derailleur is intended for use with 2x drivetrains. It is compatible with both 11- and 12-speed cassettes. - Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension - Add bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage - Bigger 13T pulley - Direct mount compatible - Cassette size: 10-45t - Total capacity: 41t
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
The precision and reliability of eTap AXS, now at a whole new level. The Rival eTap AXS front derailleur is optimized for X-Range chainrings and uses Yaw technology, so there's no need for trim. - Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability - AXS-enabled for easy personalization - Crisp and accurate front shifts - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology optimized for use with 46/33T or 48/35T X-Range chainrings - Designed for standard chainline eTap AXS cranks - Battery Not Included
$59.00 - $89.00 $95.00 - $125.00 Up to 38% Off
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
Page 1 of 3 Next page