$229.00 $294.00 22% Off
The Transfer seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, three drop options, and two lever designs. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments. - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Two remote options: left side below bar (for 1x) or left/right on bar (for 2x/3x) - 30.9 or 31.6 diameter - Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm)
$90.00 $110.00 18% Off
Ritchey's WCS 4Axis 44 Stem is the perfect touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 2014 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and large 44mm 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super strong and secure. Its stout squared-body profile looks great, too.
$425.00 $560.00 24% Off
The Shimano ST-RS505 STI is a shifter/hydraulic brake lever, compatible with 11-speed systems. - Dual control levers - Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism to fit the individual rider - Lever set comes with Shimano BR-RS785 hydraulic post-mount brake calipers
$99.00 $135.00 27% Off
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
$49.00 $77.00 36% Off
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth, lightning-quick shifting even under load.
$274.00 $385.00 29% Off
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. The carbon PRO Vibe handlebar series is constructed from high-performance Innegra fiber. The addition of Innegra fibers strengthens the bar’s most vulnerable areas without compromising its weight, so your handlebar is ready to ride the harshest conditions. - UD carbon construction - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Anatomic and compact design
$189.00 $220.00 14% Off
The Brooks C13 utilizes the same vulcanized natural rubber and organic cotton top of the Cambium line, yet weighs 150g less than the popular C15 model. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that eliminates performance-resistant contact points and saves weight. Finished with aluminum rivets in all black, the C13 is the first in a new lightweight Cambium range from which various new models will follow. Tested in the Arenberg Forest by David Millar. Comfort at its lightest. - Length: 275 mm - Width: 132/145/158 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259/295/310 grams - Frame: Carbon - Ride Style: Road/MTB
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
$89.00 $120.00 26% Off
From top-tier XC racing to enduro shredding to working over your buddies, Shimano's XTR Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer unparalleled shifting quality. Two-Way Release shift levers keep shifts fast and intuitive, and multi-release capability means you have the power to grab multiple gears up or down, in an instant, letting you use Shimano's 11-speed XTR drivetrain to its full extent. And for a clean, simple handlebar setup, Shimano's I-spec II mounting system simplifies brake and shifter mounting. The front shifter can be converted for use with double or triple-chainring cranks, so you can experience XTR-quality shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer.
$149.00 $175.00 15% Off
The C17 may well have a slightly more dynamic look. Nevertheless, its geometry and dimensions are closely based on our most famous model, the B17, in order to guarantee timeless comfort, kilometer after kilometer. The C17s has the same features and advantages as the C17, but is a bit shorter in order to better adapt to the anatomical needs of women.
$39.00 $50.00 22% Off
An updated version of a Ritchey handlebar bend now in a timeless high-polish silver finish. The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer with a shorter reach and shallower drop. - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Bend style: traditional - Top style: round - Width: 400, 420, 440mm - Drop: 128mm - Reach: 73mm - Drop flare: 0° - Flare out: 0° - Backsweep: 0° - Accessory mount diameter: 31.8mm - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 junction box - Clip-on compatibility: yes - Other features: drilled at bar end for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 junction box routing, C260 compatible - Weight: 300g (420mm)
$89.00 $125.00 29% Off
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$49.00 - $65.00 $60.00 - $65.00 Up to 18% Off
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
$279.00 $465.00 40% Off
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
$75.00 $97.00 23% Off
In the heat of competition, a missed shift can mean the difference between a podium place, and watching from the crowd. That's why Shimano builds the XTR Front Derailleur to exacting specifications. It boasts wide, sealed pivots for some of the smoothest off-road shifting you've ever experienced. This is an E-Type, top swing derailleur, meaning it mounts to the bottom bracket taking the guesswork out of derailleur mounting on full-suspension, carbon and non-standard frames.
$299.00 $389.00 23% Off
- Aluminum dropper post with alloy trigger/clamp and cable junction cap - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing, locates housing stop below the center collar - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
$250.00 $395.00 37% Off
KS's Zeta post adds a sleek, seamless appearance to dropper function, making it a excellent choice for drop-bar and cross-country race bikes. The low drop allows for lower center of gravity for high speed descents and more nimble bike handling in technical situations without the bulk of a more trail-oriented dropper post. - Max. Height: 244mm - Min. Height: 136mm - Remote Position: Left or Right - Cable Routing: Internal
$25.00 $35.00 29% Off
Specialized's heavy-duty, triple-density S-Wrap HD Tape looks good and feels great. Its high-grip, diamond-textured outer surface provides outstanding handlebar feel, while the gel backing damps vibrations for protection and comfort.
$25.00 $35.00 29% Off
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability. For use with 11-speed drivetrains.
$280.00 $329.00 15% Off
KS's LEV Integra is the only hydraulically locked and air-sprung post to feature zero cable movement and up to six inches of silky smooth travel. Couple that with our patented and unmatched one way roller bearing to ensure miles of play-free movement. Throw in a micro adjustable head, ergonomic carbon fiber remote that replaces an ODI Lock-On inner clamp and LEV is the ultimate dropper to let you keep rhythm on your ride. - Internally routed version of the LEV, specific to bike frames with internal dropper post design - Aluminum dropper with alloy trigger/clamp - 100, 125, or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Locks anywhere in vertical range - Post will not extend when locked
$189.00 $255.00 26% Off
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$99.00 $134.00 26% Off
SRAM's 11-speed X01 Trigger Shifter fires off shifts quickly, precisely, and most importantly, dependably. It uses SRAM's X-Actuation for sharp, consistent shifts over any terrain, in any condition. An aluminum body and lever keeps the weight down, and the adjustable clamp mount and trigger position lets you dial in the ergonomics. Plus, its compact size plays well with almost all brake levers and is MatchMaker X compatible.
$24.99 $38.00 34% Off
The 711 MTB Tech and Trail Grip features perfect grip ergonomics for long-distance routes and use in racing on sports-oriented mountain bikes. A well thought-out, highly ergonomic shape offers an especially secure grip and comfort. The outer contact area is less rounded (flattened). The flattened area raises slightly towards the outside for support. Based on the natural contour of the hand on a grip, contact is drawn forward and slightly rearward. The clamp is located inside and the clamping sleeve at the (inner) third of the grip. This increases the shock absorption and comfort on the hand’s outer side. The flat angular bottom offers a perfect form fit. The design organically flows with your palm and fingers providing the ideal interface and optimal cushioning. 711 offers extended pressure distribution and hand support compared to a wing design that supports only the outside of your hand. The grip can be squeezed less tightly because it fits better. Various rubber compounds ensure a perfect grip level and high comfort. We only use the best possible materials to avoid sticky/gummy rubber. The end of the grip is closed, so no plugs are needed. As round as necessary and as flat as possible! This grip is a bit more difficult to install because the clamping is inside and only on the inner third. Use a bit of brake cleaner to slip the grip onto the handlebar very easily and it tightens up very quickly. - Weight (g) / pair: 128, 150, 186 - Diameter at Smallest Point (mm): 91, 101, 106 - Material: Proprietary Rubber Blend
$79.00 $111.00 29% Off
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
Page 1 of 1