Parts & Accessories
$4.00 - $5.00
Our Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube for all types of bicycle setups. - Nylon for maximum strength and effectiveness. - Conforms to rim profile.
$18.00 - $27.00
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$24.00 - $27.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride. - The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants - A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert; allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert - The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim - Fits tire widths 2.1 – 2.6" and rims with internal width 22 – 35mm Includes: - 2 CushCore Inserts - 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves - 4 Rim Stickers - Installation Instructions
$5.00 - $6.00
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
Our new RapidAir Tire Sealant was custom-designed in tandem with our new RapidAir tires and Roval wheels to be the fastest tire setup out there. Through development, we learned that high-pressure, 24-30mm tires require a totally different formula to seal punctures. Our new exclusive mixture not only immediately seals punctures up to 3mm across a large range of temperatures, but unlike other sealants, RapidAir sealant will also keep its seal when you reinflate back to normal riding pressure. - Compatible with CO2. - Creates the strongest plug after sealing. - No damage to bike parts. - Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° - 70°C). - Recommended sealant amount per tire: Tire size 24-26mm - 40ml, 28-30mm - 50ml - - - For Maximum performance, use 60ml for any 24-30mm - Seals instantly with minimal pressure lost.
Got a hole in yer toob? This kit will cover it right good. Good for punctures up to 1/8" in diameter. Properly adhered, the patched tube should be good to inflate within 5 minutes.
$3.50 - $34.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Tubeless Valve/Tape Kit - Includes Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride. - The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants - A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert, allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert - The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim - Fits tire widths 33 – 46mm and inner rim widths 19 – 26mm Includes - 2 CushCore Inserts - 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves - 4 Rim Stickers - Installation Instructions
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$34.00 - $42.00
- Tubeless Valve compatible with Stan's ZTR rim - Sold as a pair
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
Page 1 of 1