The Wanderlust is a gravel wheel ready for epic mixed-surface rides or cyclocross. With an internal width of 22mm, it’s the “Goldilocks” wheelset offering easy frame clearance without compromising the ability to run a wide range of tire sizes. We improve the stiffness, strength and longevity of a wheel by using an asymmetric (ASYM) rim design than improves spoke tension balance by up to 30%.
Our best-selling wheelset, it is available in 700c/29” and 650b/27.5” options.
The White Industries CLD hubset has led the industry in reliability and serviceability for over a decade. A titanium free-hub, fast engagement and full serviceability earn it fans in every cycling discipline.
All Astral Cycling wheels are hand-build in Eugene, Oregon and feature Tubeless Easy rims you can easily set up at home.
- ASYM alloy clincher. 700c or 650b - Disc specific
- Rim Depth: 23mm Alloy Clincher
- Rim Width: [ex] 25mm, [in] 22mm
- Tubeless ready
- Weight: 29"/700c - 1580g or 27.5"/650b - 1530g
- Brake type: Disc brake, Center Lock
- Spoke count: 28/28
- Spoke type: Sapim CX Ray, Bladed
- Hubset: White Industries CLD - Center Lock
- Hub Body: CNC machined in Petaluma, CA by White Industries
- Bearing: Enduro
- Front Axle Options: Boost (15mm, 12mm)/ 15mm/ 12mm/ 9mm
- Rear Axle Options: Boost 148mm/ Boost 141mm QR, 142mm/ 135mm QR
- Freehub Options: Shimano HG11, Campagnolo, SRAM XDR, Shimano Micro Spline, N3W
- Freehub Material: CNC Machined 6al4v Titanium.
- Tire size and pressure recommendation: See chart in Product images
- Includes: Taped for tubeless, tubeless valves