Rouvida gets you to fast, well, faster. Sleekly designed around the Fazua Ride60 motor, Rouvida delivers 60nM of torque paired to a 430wH battery, and assists you all the way up to 28mph—pro peloton speeds on the road, and edge-of-control-two-wheel-drifts off-road. That’s right, Rouvida comes in two configurations: road and gravel. We designed some clever interchangeable dropouts that significantly alter the geometry of the bike, so the road bike feels like a road bike, and the gravel bike feels like a gravel bike. No compromises, just speed.
- We knew there was interest in both gravel and road performance e-bikes, so we designed dropouts that make one frame do double duty. A world away from your typical ‘flip chip,’ these interchangeable dropouts have the effect of rotating the entire frame to achieve the fit and handling you expect from a Cervélo road bike, and from a Cervélo gravel bike. When changing inserts, there is also a firmware update that needs to take place, and this service must be performed by your local Cervélo retailer.
- While the design brief didn’t actually say, ‘Don’t make it look like an e-bike,’ it was definitely at the forefront of our thoughts throughout the process. Our bikes are refined, design-forward performance machines. The addition of a motor and battery couldn’t change that. From the reorientation of the battery to the relocation of the speed sensor, we made every effort to ensure that Rouvida meant Cervélo just as much as S5 or Áspero do.
- Fazua’s latest offering, the Ride60, has already received accolades for its ability to blend seamlessly with your pedaling input to deliver a ride that feels like an analog bike, just with a lot more oomph.
- We considered every angle, and the result is a bike that looks right at home alongside any of our aero models. Reorienting the battery from the standard implementation saved 25g in the wind tunnel, the Road Control puts power and assist control in a natural location in the handlebar’s drop, and an indicator panel on top tube includes a USB charging port for lights or accessories.
|Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Rouvida Fork
|FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
|Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, 12x100(F)/142(R), 24H, 20mm IW, XDR freehub, centerlock, tubeless compatible
|Corsa N.EXT TLR G2.0 700x30c
|FSA CK-730, alloy, for Fazua Ride60
|SRAM Rival, 12 speed
|SRAM Rival XPLR AXS, 12 speed
|SRAM Rival XPLR, 10-44, 12 Speed
|SRAM Rival AXS, 12 speed
|Cervélo HB13 Carbon, 31.8mm clamp
|Cervélo ST32 Alloy
|Selle Italia Model X SuperFlow FeC
|Cervélo SP19 Carbon 27.2
|Accessories & Extras
|Fazua Ride 60 Charger
* Subject to change without notice.
|Plasma Blue / Large
|Plasma Blue / X Large