The Rincon combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a robust nylon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won't de-laminate or break down. A supportive 3D-molded footbed enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via a single BOA L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and an adjustable forefoot strap. It's a great choice for riders looking for reliable performance with outstanding value in off-road footwear.
- One-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Boa L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Reflective heel tab
- Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Nylon-composite 2-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 340 grams (Size 42)
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt / SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa l6 dial featuring 1 mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides|
|Upper||One-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure / Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections|
|Midsole||Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support|
|Outsole||Nylon-composite 2-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole / Stainless steel hardware|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 48||768686352270||7122976||210000141980|