The ideal flat pedal, Shimano’s PD-GR400 delivers a perfectly balanced blend of low weight, grip, stability, and durability. Outfitted with nine removable pins per side, these lightweight resin composite body pedals keep your feet securely in place, while also permitting critical foot repositioning so you can maintain balance and control no what the trail throws at you.
- The Shimano PD-GR400 are grippy flat pedals with a trail riding platform that’s stable and secure underfoot.
- Perfect Balance: Nine removable pins per side deliver balanced combination of grip and mobility.
- Ample Clearance: Low profile pedal body lessens chance of pedal strikes on rocks, roots, and other trail obstacles.
- Low Weight: Resin composite body keeps weight low at just 394 grams.
- Robust Performance: Chrome-molly spindle with 6mm hex wrench mount is strong and durable.
Measuring a healthy 101 x 96 mm and built with a grippy contact surface area optimized for trail riding, Shimano’s GR-400 pedals provide a stable platform that’s secure underfoot. Confidence is further enhanced by nine removable pins per side, which assist in delivering the ideal balance of grip and mobility. The end result is a pedal that keeps your foot secure and engaged, but also allows you to reposition on the fly or stick a foot out if things get a little too rowdy.
Thanks to a low profile pedal body design (16 mm at center), these pedals are less likely to get hung up on rocks, roots, or other trail obstacles. This reduces the chance of pedal strikes, allowing you to stay focused and in command no matter how technical the terrain gets.