These top-of-the-line Sidi Genius 5 Pro Carbon road bike shoes are durable, breathable and abrasion resistant, offering personalized fit adjustments and a wide width.
- Lorica perforated synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers give a glovelike fit with excellent breathability
- Ultra SL Buckle allows precise on-the-fly adjustability; make microadjustments to match the ride's intensity
- 2 rip-and-stick closure straps, with recessed polymer teeth that interlock when straps are closed, provide a solid, secure fit
- Soft instep closure system and padded tongue allow pressure relief across instep
- SIDI Millennium 3 Carbon composite road soles offer more rigidity than the previous nylon sole, delivery solid power transfer and excellent aerodynamics
- Molded plastic heel cups stabilize and center the heels to help avoid injuries
- Airplus compressed foam insoles add padding and breathability
- Replaceable non-slip polyurethane heel pad
- Compatible with all major pedal systems; adapters sold separately
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Soft instep 2, Caliper buckle|
|Upper||Microfibre microtech, Mesh|
|Outsole||Millenium 5 sole|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Vernice White / 42.5||2000000073156||11105122425||35886|