We don't condone rutting out trails when it's pouring cats and dogs, but if you find yourself caught out, having the Deflect H2O Mountain Jacket will get you out of a jam.
The solution to this problem all starts with the materials, which is why we used our own three-layer Deflect fabric for the construction. This woven fabric rests at the pinnacle of active weather protection, boasting equal parts breathability and wind resistance. And furthering these features, the jacket includes protective wrist seals and watertight, coated zippers throughout.
To keep water off of your head, the jacket also features a three-panel hood with a rain visor that easily fits under your helmet. For protected storage of all your goods, we included a zippered chest pocket.
- Deflect 3-layer is a stretch woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable in order to maintain an effective barrier between you and elements
- Suede zipper shield protects your chin from abrasion.
- Fully taped seams prevent water intrusion, keeping you dry and protected for years to come.
- One zippered chest pocket houses your small ride essentials and electronics
- Watertight YKK AquaGuard zippers prevent unwanted water seepage.
- Adjustable wrist seals prevent wind and water intrusion.
- A hood with a rain visor and adjustable drawcord keeps your head protected from the elements.
- High-visibility reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists and other trail users in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Bluesign-approved fabric.
- Relaxed Fit is loose and comfortable, and also provides plenty of room for layering underneath.
- Fabric weight: 106g
|Oak Green / Small||888818524662||64420-6112||134895|
|Oak Green / Large||888818523269||64420-6114||134897|
|Oak Green / X-Large||888818525188||64420-6115||134898|