Shimano's EW-WU111 D-Fly is a compact wireless data transmitter that adds a new dimension to your Di2 experience. The D-Fly plugs into Shimano's E-tube wiring system and seamlessly connects Di2 equipped bikes to compatible wireless cycle computers or smartphones, tablets and Windows PCs. D-Fly transmits data through both Bluetooth and ANT wireless protocols and allows riders to monitor Di2 gear position, battery life, as well as some other common rider data functions. Don't worry about more batteries to keep track of, the D-Fly shares the same Di2 battery that powers the Di2 shifting system.
Your workout display and data file will be enriched with gear selection details and battery status. See where you can improve your gear choices and never be caught out with a drained Di2 battery!
With Shimano's E-Tube software on your smartphone, tablet or Windows PC you can also customize your drivetrain settings and features and diagnose problems including on-the-fly derailleur microadjustment.
- Wireless Protocol: ANT private, Bluetooth LTE
- Number of E-Tube Ports: 2
- Number of E-Tube Connections: 0
- Size: 38mm long x 25mm wide x 12.5mm tall, and weighs less than 5g
- Compatibility: Dura-Ace 9150, 9170, 9070, Ultegra 6870 and Ultegra 6770 E-tube road shifting systems, and Garmin Edge 1000 and other compatible wireless bike computers.
- Cable Routing: internal or external
- Functions: shift position, Di2 battery charge status , adjust mode display (with PRO bike computer)
- Technology: E-Tube, Shimano D-Fly
- Weight: 3 Grams
- D-Fly Compatible